Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Duties of the Clerk include:
– Act as the custodian of all documents belonging to the village.
– Keep and maintain all documents and records for ready access.
– Preparing the official minutes, subject to the approval of the Board.
– Placing of notices as may required by statute or direction of the Board.
– Perform other duties as required by law and as delegated by the Board.
Village Property Tax Information
Village Tax Bills Online
Steuben County Property Tax Listings
2016 Urbana Final Tax Roll
2017 Urbana Tentative Assessment Rolls
Rolls For All Steuben Towns & Villages
Steuben County Assessment Calendar